Things I am loving about our new home and life in southern California:
- THE WEATHER! 70* today and all week!
- Getting to be with my fiance every day without worrying about when he will be leaving again
- Palm trees!
- Having a ‘home’ that feels like mine and ours
- Knowing that after some stressful set-up, I will be settled here for awhile, with no more moving around all the time and feeling so unsettled
- Seeing the San Gabriel mountains every day (even if they are often surrounded by a cloud of smog…mountains remind me of home)
- My new pool and how I can swim outside every day
- Getting to walk around our apartment complex, read in the picnic area, and smell the flowers
- MY BED! I can actually sleep with B again because it is so comfy and big enough
- Again, the weather and everything beautiful outside! 🙂
- Oh, and MY RING! 🙂
Would it be tacky if I showed pictures of my engagement ring on here? I really want to and I am deciding about that. 😉