Some of my faves:
- Veggies – love them! I don’t like many kinds of fruit, at all, except green apples (which I love), but I love vegetables: brussel sprouts, beets, celery, butternut squash and eggplant, baked potatoes, spinach, romaine lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and corn on the cob come to mind
- Other foods: Granny Smith apples and peanut butter sandwiches – I could live off these two things; in fact I pretty much do!
- Holiday – with question…4th of July!!! ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING THIS YEAR, BEST EVER!
- Actress – I am in love with Blake Lively
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, you are amazing!
- Comedy – After all these years, “Wedding Crashers” still cracks me up
- Beer – Odell Brewery, Fort Collins, CO : Easy Street Wheat — for gluten-free beer; New Planet Tread Lightly Ale (also from Colorado, of course – we are king of microbreweries)
- Zoo animal – elephants
- Song – “Romeo and Juliet” – I love both The Killers and Dire Straits versions
- Color – BLUE! 🙂
Your turn: tell me a fave in at least one of these categories, or all…I love learning these things about people.