Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great day!
What is my blog about? What do I want it to be about?
- Chronic illness and pain
- As yet undiagnosed chronic conditions – my nerve disorder, as I call it – and being physically limited
- How I deal with the above
- Mental Health
- Some humor – I am a very joking person in real life.
- Taking care of myself.
- My gluten and dairy intolerances & adding in more healthy food
- Military life for now, but soon about starting our life together when his contract ends in May and he gets out of the Army
- My life-long love of learning and my pursuit of a health care/science- based career
- Unemployment, and eventually working again….it WILL happen!
- This year, I want to flow more towards positive things! B and I setting up our home together, getting a job, getting a new dog, travel, events and fun stuff we do, etc. But I will still talk about mental health and my physical health, and especially their interaction, because that is something that is unfortunately pretty significant in my life right now.
*I am trying to write one blog post today. That is my goal. I know I don’t have many readers…but if you have any questions for me, just ask!
Since I started this blog, I have connected with so many people and improved my outlook on life in so many ways and I feel blessed for that. I have gained faith and courage. I am so excited to keep blogging and to keep connecting with others and find inspiration!