I love lists.
Top ten lists, to do lists. I like when an article is broken down into a numbered list.
So here are some lists:
(This also gives me a chance to write about myself…something I also like to do. I am not sure why this is. Maybe it’s because I rarely interact with anyone outside of my dog and my parents?)
5 places I have been that I would love to see again:
- Hyde Park in London – when I went to London with my sister, our hotel (ok, it was the dirtiest hostel ever to exist) was a few blocks from Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park and we would walk over there every day to read at some point.
- Le Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France – I love the Riviera! And just lots of good memories from here with my sister.
- the boardwalk in Santa Cruz, California – I went there two and a half years ago with my boyfriend and we went on a run along the boardwalk that was one of those runs you never forget (does anyone else have those?).
- New York City, in general – haven’t been since I was 17
- Paris! – love it, I could walk 10 hours a day around that city!
5 places I want to go:
- Morocco – this is number one!
- French Polynesia, especially Tahiti
- Provence, France
- the big hot air balloon fiesta in Albuquerque, New Mexico (yes, a little strange, but I am obsessed with getting to this someday – it’s the world’s largest!)
Can you tell I love to go anywhere where I can use my French?
I am thinking about all this because I am going to Phuket, Thailand in 5 weeks!!!
I got my renewed passport in the mail yesterday so that is all good! I am dreading certain things about this trip – like the jet lag, etc – but I CANNOT WAIT to see my boyfriend. I haven’t seen him for 8 months and it will be 9 by then.
Anyway, expect to see a lot more lists around here. 🙂
Where do you want to travel to?
Give me a list of three things about you! (See – I also like to learn about OTHER people! 🙂 Truly.)